23:10
0

Just got JSG's Asia-Pacific Most Popular Male Singer Award, Raymond Lam appeared on JSG last night along with other singers Justin Lo, Jinny Ng, Alfred Hui and Jonathan Wong for the recording. Regarding the rumors that he got a chin job to change his fate, Raymond felt helpless and to prove his 'innocence', he grabbed one of the reporter's hand and placed it on his chin, so the reporter can personally feel it. This proves that he definitely did not get a chin job, he said: "Crazy, why do I have to change? Since youth until now I know that I am blessed. I don't even want to bother responding, the rumors just for laughs!'

Since he got the 'Male Singer' award, Raymond's fans started a war on Weibo with another group of music fans. Raymond said that he didn't open a Weibo account, so he doesn't know about it, he said: "Not going to talk about other people! It doesn't matter, I have time and energy to think about what I'm going to do in the future." Although last year he had good results in the music scene, Raymond without doubt is feeling pressure. For the new year, he will decide his next target.

Asked if he has felt unhappy about all the negative news lately? Raymond said: "No, in this industry I'm already prepared for all types of voices, just be myself!" As he has not formally been on vacation for a long time, Raymond expressed that he really wants to have a break and recharge. He also reacted to TVB about it, but because this is time of popularity, TVB responded and told him to wait!

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét