23:53
0
Sandra Ng, Louis Koo, Producer Peter Chan and Director Vincent Kuk attended the film's Mr. and Mrs. Incredible press conference in Shanghai yesterday. In the film, Louis and Sandra play a married couple, so at the event they held a 'wedding' live on the spot, exchanging wine glasses. Vincent joked and said he hopes the next time they can hold a first-month baby shower. Peter generously expressed there are freedoms of work, love and marriage.

During the event, there were clips of Louis and Sandra's love scenes, Louis said: "In my heart, my parents are the loving Mr. and Mrs. Incredible. Although they argue everyday, to them it is a form of leisure and balance. I bought the feeling I have for them into the film, the quarrel scenes that Sandra and I have, it's like I'm playing my father."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét