09:32
0
Currently Miriam Yeung is working in Hangzhou when she found out about Kelly Chen's pregnancy news. Miriam expressed her excitement: “I am so excited and happy for Kelly. It's as if I am pregnant myself. It's making me feel very broody!”

Miriam openly admited that she wants to have children and when asked if she would try artificial insemination, she replied: “I personally do not have anything against artificial insemination but I want to try to conceive naturally first.” Miriam explained: “I have a really busy work schedule at the moment and it involves a lot of travelling around. I don’t feel that too much travelling around is good for pregnancy. I hope to wait until my busy work schedule calms down after the lunar New Year and then start to think about planning for a family. There is a lot of planning involved such as preparing my body for pregnancy and getting into my health in a good condition.”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét