20:39
0
The night before, Kary Ng held her first Hong Kong Coliseum concert KARY ON LIVE 2011 where a large group of good friends and family went to support her. Kary's ex-boyfriend Brian Hung also came. Kary took advantage of this time and borrowed the song Perfect Match to express her feelings, implying that he's the 'perfect match'. Kary also declared that she will go love with courage.


(Kary and Miriam)




(Brian Hung) (Theresa Fu, Angela, Miki Yeung)


(Edmond Leung, Hilary Tsui, Wilfred Lau, Stephy Tang, Justin Lo)

When the concert started Kary, who feared heights, appeared suspended upside down above the stage . The whole night, she changed into several different costumes delivered from foreign countries.

Kary invited her former senior sister of the same company Miriam Yeung to duet two songs with her. Miriam excitedly said: "Kary's concert will be very moving for me. We were once a family. Singers are about the art of vocals, but what's most important it enters into people's hearts. Kary is someone who I recently felt worked very hard, she managed to get songs that entered people's hearts." Kary replied emotionally: "Miriam is very close, she's very supportive of me. She told me that I have to perform my songs well, but the upcoming path is the most important, thank you Miriam for your advice."

Near the end of the concert, Kary recalls how she was looked down on back when she debuted. There were also times she heard nasty gossips, she is grateful of her family for being so supportive: "My father said the more you get looked down on by people, the more hard working you must be! Everyone please give a round applause to my family. If I didn't have them, I wouldn't know how to go on. I don't want to fight for family property, I want to fight for hard work!"

Besides Kary's parents, there was ex-boyfriend Brian Hung, ex-rumored boyfriend Kelvin Poon, ex-Cookies members Stephy Tang, Theresa Fu, Angela, and Miki Yeung, Hilary Tsui, her Boss (Pong Hung Yan), Edmond Leung and his wife Karen, Bernice Liu, Joyce Cheng, Wilfred Lau and Pakho Chau. Theresa took the initative to request to sit with Miki and Angela, but Stephy sat with her colleagues.

Kary: No one knows what will happen in the future

At the celebration, Kary expressed that being suspended for half a day, her whole body is all sore, including her thighs and the insides. Asked if she and ex-boyfriend Brian will reconcile? She said: "We are friends. Friends can come support me, I'm not lying. Although in this current situation, he still came to support me, very touching! After the show, he came backstage to cheer for me!" Kary was asked if it's because she wants to reconcile with him that she publicly expressed her feelings (through the song Perfect Match)? Kary said: "It's hard to say what our relationship is all of a sudden. Our current relationship was hard to come, no one knows the future. Completed the show, I am a big girl, and have matured on how to handle my career and relationship!"

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét