00:48
0


Yesterday Kay Tse attended an "Early Psychosis Care Day" event to boost the awareness of mood disorders. In the past, Kay suffered from emotional illness due to all the stressful negative news. She received psychiatric treatment and has now recovered. However, towards the "sharp face" rumors, Kay suddenly gets angered and said that someone has a black heart, making up negative news to attack her.

In the past year, Kay has enountered countless amounts of negative news from getting a boob job, to plastic surgery, to getting-off key and even rumors with Eason Chan. Kay said: "I couldn't control my emotions and became emotionally ill. At the time I had confusing thoughts. In a quiet environment, I showed symptoms of depression, sound hallucinations, hearing words that criticizes me. I was under medical treatment for 6 months, but now I have recoverd." She admits that she's not adapted to having so much gossips in her entertainment circle job. Now that she is emotionally recovered, she wants to help others who are in need.

When speaking of the recent reports that after Kay came back from Busan Film Festival in Korea to promote for her new movie, her chin became sharper. Kay was sensitive to the plastic surgery rumors, her face turned blacker and blacker as she spoke and appeared emotional. Kay said: "Why do they have such a black heart? Very black heart! A chin is more important than the Busan Film Festival? This is too superficial! If going to discuss about my chin, why not appreciate myself!" She denied to the plastic surgery rumors, it was suggested that she does what Angelababy did and seek a professional to prove it.Kay said: "Of course I didn't get plastic surgery, I has no time in Korea to do other things besides wor. Why do I have to find someone to prove to everyone? I am innocent, no need to think about this topic."

Kay continued: "Every time there is good news, there will also be negative news to attack me. I can only do positive things to counteract them." Asked if this way of thinking is one way of fighting off the emotional illness? She smiled: "No, I can't control my emotions, can just handle it in my own way and face it in a positive manner."

Source: Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét