03:22
0

Yesterday Stephen Chan went to court for this corruption case. It was rainy weather on Mid-Autumn Festival, Stephen was accompanied by his very good friend Wong He to court at 8:45am. Wong He had just finished his jobs in Mainland and rushed back to Hong Kong, it was only seen that as soon as he got out of the car, he immediately opened up an umbrella for good buddy Stephen. Stephen clearly was in a pretty good mood, with smiles on his face.

Once a TVB popular person, after Stephen got involved with corruption, his favourites have not appeared in public with him, except for Wong He who has been seen to be very loyal to him. Yesterday after he sent Mr. Chan home and settled him, he immediately went out in the rain to the Buddha in Lantau Island to pray for his good friend. Wong He's trip to Lantau Island was full of twists and turns, because of heavy winds, the cable car had to stop its operation, but Wong He insisted on going as he switched to bus. When he got up to Lantau Island, he learned that the area was temporarily closed. Wonder if Wong He's sincerity touched the Heavens, but after 30 minutes of closure the gates suddenly re-opened. Wong He rushed in and prayed on the ground by the Buddha foot hoping to bless his good friend.

For his good friend, Wong He can ignore the hardships, he said: "Will try my best to do things that I personally think is right. Do what a friend does, not worth the praise. (Many people aren't seen here?) Perhaps they already done it and we didn't know about it. I am rather direct, actually for the last half year I really appreciate Mr. Chan giving me the opportunity to treat him well. It has been rough the last half year, after this incident, it really puts a big challenge on our friendship. I asked myself before how much can I do for this friend? This is a deep question, I thought about it for a long time. I think the most extreme was when I thought about selling my flat to help him with the lawsuits. (Not worried that this will affect your relationship with TVB?) Don't worry about something that hasn't happened. Mr. Chan and I are personal, TVB is my emplyer. (How is Mr. Chan feeling now?) Not much of a difference from usual days, no mood swings. It's not just me that is treating Mr. Chan well, there are many others who told me to send their regards to him."

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét