19:59
0



Yesterday, Leila Tong's two rumoured boyfriends Stephen Au and C-Jun (FAMA) sent Leila Tong their blessings because she will be getting married soon. The two of them have not seen Leila Tong for quite some time and also lost her number. C-Jun expressed that he knew of ex lover's wedding through Weibo, : "I'm happy for her." (Never contact after break up?) "Yeah, met lesser." (Admitting dating?) "She's getting married anyway." He was asked if he minds to attend Leila's wedding, he smiled and said, " It's not that I really like her, why would I mind?" C-Jun was exposed to not have Leila's contact number, C-Jun immediately clarified, " Before this I lost my phone, that was why I lost all my numbers!"

On the other hand, Stephen Au was informed by the reporters that Leila Tong is getting married soon, he was shocked and said, " Congratulations to her!" (You both are so close but you didn't know?) " I haven't been contacting her for quite long." (Call her to congratulate her?) "Surely! I'll call right away!" He took out his phone from his pocket immediately, but unfortunately he couldn't find her number, in the end Stephen was embarassed and said, " I'll surely call her later!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét