19:33
0

It was the second time for Kevin Cheng to be the male cast of Dah Sing Bank's advertisement. During the press conference yesterday, he revealed that he would give his "whole property" to Dah Sing Bank and let them handle. They have helped him to make some money, he said, " Now I'm also looking at properties, but need to pay about 1,000,0000HKD of deposit." He was asked if he wants to build a "love nest", he said, " We (with Jenny Xu) are just friends, there are many friends who come up to my house often." He was asked about whether he would choose not to open the windows in his new place to avoid getting captured, he said, "The security needs to be tighter, but I can't avoid, since I am in this field, I need to bear these, but any sceneries would be fine, I would still pull the curtains."

Besides this, about rumours that Charmaine Sheh and Raymond Lam have "started sparks", Kevin said, " Everyone understands this type of made-up news, reporters also need to find information as headlines, just laugh over it, you all should ask the both of them, I'm quite used to these made-up stories."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét