20:19
0


In TVB series Can't Buy Me Love, Sharon Chan and Charmaine Sheh play sisters, but in the series they did not get along. As the oldest princess, Sharon bribes her palace workers into doing her evil deeds and then tries to frame her younger sister Charmaine. With bad intentions, Sharon eventually gets an unpleasant ending where she's kicked out of the palace to be a commoner and turns insane. After Sharon's "final scene" was broadcast, her brilliant 10 minute performance was discussed among Neitzens on discussion forums. Neitzens commented that Sharon's acting is improving greatly, also present at the scene was Susan Tse who also received credit, her acting was impressive as well.

Getting such great praises from Neitzens, Sharon happily expressed: "Never thought the feedback would be that great, I heard the TV ratings were 34 points, that proves that my hard efforts into acting paid off. At the time when filming this, I even injured my neck. (Have you celebrated?) Nope, but a few days ago when I bumped into Susan, we both congratulated one another." Sharon also expressed that the scene wouldn't have been so successful without Susan's contributions because before filming, her and Susan discussed on how to act it out. When it was time to film, she went aside to get her emotions out and did not come in contact with anyone. She said: "The scene when Susan did her Chinese Opera was completely her idea. She brought me into character, really felt like I went insane, many emotions just came out on it's own, her eye expressions were amazing, helped me a lot."

Sharon said that although this time she's not a main lead, she still had one scene where she was able to develop her own: "It's been a while since I got so many praises, usually it bombs or maybe no one talks about it. Sometimes I think it's better to have people criticize you then have no one watch at all. But this time it is all praises and it's my own fans too! Really feel happy and surprised, Kam Jeh (Lee Heung Kam) told me that she saw that scene too, a veteran praises, I'm even happier!"

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét