19:51
0


Yesterday Michelle Reis attended Sina's Weibo 1st Anniversary ceremony. Before Michelle's appearance, there were already more than 10 'Stanley Team' body guards protecting the area. At 3:45 pm, Michelle appeared accompanied by 6-7 body guards.

Michelle was dressed in a comfortable red dress wearing 3-inch heels, she generously admitted that she was 3 months pregnant and plans to give birth via C-section. She found out about her pregnancy early August, so therefore she canceled her jobs with the famous brand CHANEL in Europe. She said: "A gift from God, no one would have thought of this. (Rumored that she's pregnant through artificial insemination?) If so, then my plans wouldn't have been altered and I woudn't have turn down jobs." Asked if she's 4 or 5 months pregnant, she said that reporters are just guessing, she didn't want to lie and she was afraid of reporters going after her, so she wouldn't want to announce it.

Asked if the rumors are true, that her baby is a boy? She only said that whether if the baby is a boy or girl, she'll be just as happy: "Right now, I am not 100% sure, I don't want to make it seem like I'm lying to everyone when several weeks later, the results isn't what was said. (So your having a boy?) I did not say that. (A rabbit baby?) I know that February 4th is the year of the Tiger, so should be (rabbit baby), but not certain. (Rumored your mother-in-law wants you to have the baby in England?) No such thing, I want the happiest moment in my life here in Hong Kong."

Michelle continued to say that after becoming pregnant her appetite has been good, but has not felt nausea, but she refuses to reveal what foods she likes to eat now: "If I say it, then you all will try to guess if baby is boy or girl! (Mother-in-law make food for you?) I eat whatever she cooks. They are also very happy for me, it's not like what the magazines say, make it sound like I normally don't have anything to eat, once I'm pregnant I have everything to eat! Also, they are getting old, they treat me as a daughter, the best gift."

How about her husband Julian Hui's reaction to becoming a father? Michelle smiled sweetly: "I told him I have news to tell him, he asked if I'm sick. I said he knows, he paused for a second and said: "Really? his tone changed, but he pretended to be cool and held in his excitement and did not express it. he always teasing me! (Loves you more?) Hard! Once time I saw a really pretty ring, normally he would buy it for me, but he says: "Look at your 10 fingers, looks so swollen and fat, can't fit the rings, let's just leave!" She continued and said that her husband doing his best is the greatest gift.

Turning 40, Michelle expressed that she is not worried about being a mother of old age: "I'm not worried, you are you. Every pregnant woman knows that she can't worry about it, the road is not going to be easy." She laughed and said that right now the meanest person the the house is her mother: "I did 3 advertisements while I'm pregnant and she's very unhappy and asked me why I had to come out today! She doesn't know what I'm wearing high heels today. I turned down 1 job, but also accepted 3 more jobs. The condition is that I have to remain in Hong Kong, I want to be like Kelly Chan, continue to work until I go into labor!"

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét