02:35
0

Singers Ella Koon, Sherman Chung, Vincy Chan and "The Voice 2" winner Mag Lam attended a Mid-Autumn Festival celebration in Sha Tin last night. Ella expressed that it was only last year that she started loving mooncakes, yesterday morning she ate some mooncakes, looks like she'll be gaining 4 or 5 pounds. Asked if she will celebrate with her boyfriend? She said: "Depends, recently been followed by the media, so we don't see each other much. I want to try to not see him for a whole month, to test our relationship. (Can't handle it?) No! I am busy with work."

Mag expressed that she will invite her family and friends out to celebrate. Asked if she will invite her rumored boyfriend? She said: "Who? (Too many?) No! I will call all friends! Actually I am not adapted to dealing with the media yet, my classmates and parents are worried that I'm getting pressured. For now, I can handle it, but I want to focus on my education first, hope to cut down on my jobs."

Sherman admitted that when she was young she played with wax burning before: "One time the candles burnt so much, the fire was like as tall as a human being, after that I stopped doing it."


Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét