22:44
0

Louise Lee went on TVB's program and discussed about her failure in two marriages and her journey during her battle with cancer. When mentioning about her failure in both marriages, " After the first time my marriage has failed, I was anxious to get married again, I felt that it's very hard to have fate in love again as age catches up, in addiction, my second husband was very handsome, and he also just got divorced, he didn't want to be friends with me or cohabit, he wanted to marry me, that's why we got married." (What do you think about "middle-aged woman" and "leftover woman"?) "Hope that they won't be afraid, don't get panic, choosing men that doesn't match themselves would make them lose a lot. Women have to make themselves worthy, don't do something that will affect their images and spoil their names. They need to have targets, even if they can't find a partner, they still have to be happy women."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét