19:53
0
Golden Horse Film Queen Kara Hui already swept 6 awards in Hong Kong, Mainland and Taiwan for her role in At the End of Daybreak. Recently she makes another victory at the Vladivostok International Film Festival held in Russia. She was crowned Best Actress at the awards ceremony, making a total of 7 awards. Through a telephone interview, Kara said: "The film festival had many other international films participating, this time gaining recognition outside of Asia, I am so happy! I heard the news and was so happy my heart almost jumped out! Earlier I thought I had no chance to even go to the festival, and felt pitiful." Also, yesterday Kara attended the opening ceremony for "Film Professional Training Program 2010", Kara expressed that she only found about the best actress news after she got off work and felt excited for a few days. She laughed: "I finally caught up with Nick Cheung's 7 award record, but At the End of Daybreak did not participate in the Golden Rooster & Hundred Flowers Film Festival, and Nick is participating. If he wins an award there, then he'll be ahead of me again."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét