20:26
0

TVB GM Stephen Chan has been charged by the ICAC for corruption. Tomorrow (9/21st) is the court hearing. Once said to be part of the "Stephen Party", Sammul Chan attended TVB new series The Comeback Clan promotional event yesterday and could not get away with being asked about Stephen. Sammul was asked if he's still supporting Stephen or is he drawing a line with him? He said: "I will support him because today I have to go back to Mainland to film a series, so I won't be in Hong Kong and I haven't kept in touch with him. Also the case has entered judical process, I cannot say too much. He is a good boss in the eyes of us employees. (Tomorrow will you support him?) I will be in Mainland filming, will support him in spirit!"

Sammul expressed that he does not need to go testify in court. Heard there will be about 50 artists going to court to testify, he said: Mr. Chan's events that I attended were all voluntary. No fee, so I didn't get involved with business and money issues." He also expressed that he has never said he's part of the "Stephen Party."

Also at the promotion, Natalie Tong expressed that case has not been ruled by the court yet, so cannot comment. She said: "I will support him in spirit, I will send him a SMS to comfort him, but I won't call him. I don't want to trouble him."

Shirley Yeung expressed that she has not received notice to testify in court yet. Then she changed the subject and said that she's currently busy preparing for the future shows of her musical.

Source: Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét