22:17
0

Moses Chan, Tracy Ip and other casts of Can't Buy Me Love were at Shatin attending a Mid-Autumn Festival event. Moses was asked if he has plans to buy luxury property, he laughed and said, " I, Chan Hou, the property I buy is "Hou Zak" (luxury property), actually I have thought about it, but the property's price now is too high, vanished my dreams."

Regarding Amigo Chui and Patrick Tang who were said to be Stephan Chan's people, Tracy Ip expressed that she did not know which party or group did she belong to, "Saying anything is not good for anyone at this moment." (Go to court and be witness?) "I haven't got the notice, maybe my case is not important, I've been once to the police station, after that they never come looking for me anymore."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét