23:46
0

Suffering from nose allergies and asthma, Ella Koon will get affected by second hand smoke, so she has always resist smoking: "One time there were many renovation workers smoking in my living room and I inhaled second hand smoke while I was sleeping. I was awakened by my asthma. Not only do I not like smoking, but I also feel difficulty in breathing. When I was shooting a movie, many of the crew members or the director smokes, but I did not dare to say too much, didn't want to look like a Big Sister asking everyone to stop smoking, I just stayed away."

Yesterday Ella attended a "Brotherhood Chinese Medical Service Vehicle" expansion ceremony and greatly praised the Chinese method of using medical vehicles to provide cessation services. Ella cannot accept her other half being a smoker: "No matter how good the man is, if he smokes, then he absolutely cannot be my boyfriend. "Ella expressed that there once was a smoker boyfriend who quit smoking because of her, she joked and said that she is quite influential. Speaking of her doctor boyfriend, does he accept Chinese medicine? Ella expressed that she's not sure.

Source: Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét