02:09
0


Yesterday Joey Yung stepped into the Airport EP autograph session with 7 inch heels matched with a Best Behaviour top and attracted nearly 300 fans to attend. Often talking and laughing loudly, Joey kept her voice low during the interview, she said: "My voice hasn't been well lately, have to talk less."

Relies on her voice to make a living, Joey blames herself: "Perhaps in the last half of my life I've used up my quota, I talk loudly, laugh, now I have to be a gentle and soft girl to take good care of my voice. Keeping this attitude until my concert." As she'll be holding her concert in Novemeber, Joey plans to stop all her jobs next month to maintain her voice. She joked: "Starting November, I have to go into hiding and bury myself, so starting November I have to start preparing and save enough ammunition."

Also, Leila Tong's fiance Desmond Tang once took a picture with Joey before, but unfortunately Joey does not remember, but she congratulates the couple. Reporters asked her if her love life is empty? She said: "I am actually quite blessed, my happiness is another type. Everyone has a happiness path, mines is my career, only pursuing happiness in life."

As Desmond and Leila are more than 10 years apart, asked if Joey can accept such a large age gap? 30 year old Joey said: "It is personally hard for me to communicate with friends that are too young, there will be a generation gap. I like to chat with people my age, money can't buy life experiences."

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét