03:32
0

Yesterday Moses Chan, Charmaine Sheh and Fala Chen attended the "Love and Kindness Mid-Autumn Festival" promotional event for TVB series Can't Buy Me Love. The cast spent Mid-Autumn Festival with the group of elderly playing games and celebrated the holiday. Following Chow Yun Fat's publicly praises Moses and Charmaine's good acting in Can't Buy Me Love. Both were very happy to be praised and smiled nonstop.

Charmaine expressed that she's very thankful to have Fat Gor's support, but she felt that she still has room for improvement. Asked if she likes watching Fat Gor's comedies? She said: "I love watching Stephen Chow and Teresa Mo's comedies. Fat Gor, I prefer watching him take out his gun handsomely. Back then I made Mark Gor as my idol, more than 10 years ago when I entered the industry, people in TVB knew that I loved Fat Gor, so they especially made arrangements for me to attend the class that he served as the guest speaker for. At the time I was fascinated by his style, his teachings on the moral of acting, in fact has influenced my acting."

Moses expressed that he thanks Fat Gor's praises and he personally does not dare to accept it, but it's a great encouragement. Towards his improvements, he does have some circumstances. He expressed that besides comedies, before he has received many different opportunities to act out different personalities with him? He said: "Of course! I do have some comedic cells."

Source: Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét