20:40
0


Rumored couple Moses Chan and Bernice Liu together are the spokesperson for a skincare product. The day before, they were shooting an ad together. Although he has a tight schedule, Moses still appeared very into character on the day of filming. The staff at the scene prepared coffee for him, Moses laughed: "Enjoying coffee while filming is just the happiest moment in life. (Finally there's a skincare brand wanting you to shoot ads for them?) Finally waited for 'Bo Le' to appear, I will give more attention to caring for my skin."

As rumored girlfriend Bernice was forced to talk about earning money as a "couple team" with Moses, she only talked about her career: "Very honoured to participate in Miss Chinese Vancouver and Miss Chinese International contests, it changed my life because after winning the award, I moved away from Canada and moved back to Hong Kong to continue developing my acting career."

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét