20:05
0
Earlier Kate Tsui flew to England to learn singing and dancing. Her singing teacher was pregnant and wanted to stop teaching, Kate said, " I kept begging her, I said I came from Hong Kong to learn, at last I managed to persuade her, but she said that she would stop teaching anytime and give birth, and wouldn't refund the fees too." Kate joked and said that the centre's teachers were all waiting to give birth, she said, " I also need to thank her because she's willing to teach me, I also told her that the next time I come England I'll look for her to teach me singing again." Kate also revealed that the dancing studio she went to did not have air-conditioner, "I kept dancing everyday, and there was no air-conditioner, after dancing my whole body was wet, although it was quite tiring, but surely can reduce weight, it's really "hot dancing."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét