18:50
0
Just got her boob job, Jacqueline Chong and supermodel Jessica C. , Margie Zhuge and singer Elanne Kong attended a Autumn-Winter fashion show as models last night. Jacqueline wore two very deep V dresses revealing her chest and stole the limelight. Jacqueline frankly said that this time everyone can clearly see the results of her boob job, and said: "Before the organizers would not arrange me to wear this dress, worried that I can't handle it."

Elanne Kong admitted that she was attracted by Jacqueline's body figure, and exposed that she's touched her chest area before: "I said I envied her, asked if I could touch it. It's felt good." But, she said that her own body figure is average, no need to get a boob job.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aznangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét