21:01
0
There are rumors spreading in the market that Henderson's chairman Lee Shau Kee (4th Uncle) acquired TVB. A group of fadans, Sharon Chan, Skye Chan and Samantha Ko shows support for a new boss added into the company. Yesterday Sharon and Skye attended SPA Beauty Salon promotional event, Sharon does not know if the acquisition is confirmed, and does not want to say too much. Actually she more concerned about her boss and friend Stephen Chan: "The media is writing about how the artists are drawing a line with Mr. Chan. Actually we are very worried about him, I know he is troubled by a lot, but I wholeheartly send my blessings to him. He has to take care of his health. (Will you be going to court to testify?) I will help anyway I can." She also said that although she does not keep in touch with Stephen, but as a friend she does not hope anything will happen to him!

Skye Chan is not worried about the rumors that TVB is getting acquired. She heard the news from her manager: "I am just doing my best, my jobs are quite stabled. Actually TVB having a good system is good for us, hope the rumors can end soon." Samantha Ko expressed that she does know about the news, but even if they get a new boss, it doesn't matter because it won't affect me.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét