06:10
0


The night before was Mid-Autumn Festival, Charmaine Sheh, Raymond Wong, Selena Li, Edwin Siu and Matthew Ko attended the Can't Buy Me Love Mid-Autumn Festival promotional event. The cast played lantern games and picked out 3 gentlemen from the audience to compete to be "Shrewd Princess" Charmaine's Fu Ma. Charmaine expressed that she spent the holiday at work: "I was working with Raymond Lam this afternoon and he treated the whole cast and behind-the-scenes staff for sushi."

She expressed that earlier she already had dinner with her mom, asked if her mom urged her to find someone soon? She said: "My mom didn't, she doesn't care about that, it's more important to her that I am healthy and happy. Actually my grandmother asked, she's 96 year old, I know she really wants to see me get married. (Did you promise your grandmother anything?) Marriage cannot be done alone, if I am capable of doing it, then I will to make her happy. Right now just leave it to fate." As for the high rated Can't Buy Me Love, a large number of Neitzens complained about not being able to get into TVB.com to watch the latest episode until 2:30am. There was a major jam on the webiste.

Also, yesterday Selena Li attended an event earlier and performed a hip hop dance to 'chase the moon', bringing a lot of excitement to audience. Selena expressed that she's watching all her female friends getting married, she's itching for marriage herself: "but right now I have no time to date. (No one pursuing you?) There are some outside of the industry, but I have no feel for them!" Selena joked and said that she can find a boyfriend from the groomsmen at Heidi Chu's wedding today.


Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét