20:45
0

Yesterday Steven Ma and Joyce Cheng attended an event for Heng Sang Bank Regeneration Society. When Steven shared his past experience on his late mother's illness more than 20 years ago, Joyce felt emotional and had red eyes. She frankly said that the story brings back memories of her late mother Lydia Shum. Joyce said: "The media photographing my mom entering the hospital was less times than the actual times she was admitted to the hospital. Many times she would be sent to the hospital at midnight, making her very tense every evening. When it was morning, she would be happy, but when nightfall hit she gets very tense, great emotional ups and downs."

Joyce reveals that she'll be releasing her debut album in November, although she's feeling very nervous, she has confidence for her new album. She said: "I am very happy that my wish came true. Life is short, if I lose my voice the next day, at least I already recorded my album and pursued dream before."

Steven's left wrist was bandaged up due to old injuries come backing. Yesterday he brough liniment (Liquid medication) with him to the event. He said: " I have chronic inflammation on my tissues and peritoneum. I took 3 days of liniment and bandaged my wrist myself (Why did you not ask your girlfriend for help?) I know how to do it myself. I hope my injury can get better soon because next month I start shooting a new martial arts series.

Source: Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét