19:55
0
Yesterday Patrick Tang attended TVB's Sha Tin Moon Festival press conference. Although he was asked about Stephen Chan's corruption case just like all the other TVB artists, he still replied with "case has entered judicial process" and will not respond. However, he expressed that as a friend of Stephen's he feels worried and unhappy. Patrick sent SMS to comfort him and Stephen replied with a "Thanks".

Formerly part of the "Stephen Party", Patrick immediately drew a line, he stressed: "I am not. I will say that Stephen Chan is my mentor, I will not forget how much he helped me. I will continue to send supporting SMS to him. (Visit him?) Not at the moment, have to wait for the right time." It was said that the prosecutor charged Stephen with Article 9 under the "Prevention of Bribery Ordinance" and has obvious evidence, he can easily be convicted. Patrick was asked if he's even more worried? He said: "I don't know, not sure of the current situation and not convenient for me to say too much. I hope he'll be okay, and I do hope this can come to an end."

Also, Amigo Chui's support for Stephen will not change, he reveals that he has kept in touch with Stephen, he's emotionally stabled. It was reported that Amigo is trying to protect himself and tried to draw a line with Stephen, Amigo said: "There is no me without Mr. Chan, nothing can damage our relationship. I believe in him and will support him forever." Asked if he will be attending the court hearing next Tuesday? Amigo said: "If Mr. Chan wants me to attend, I will definitely go."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét