02:33
0


Him Law depended on his strong built muscles to rumor girlfriend Theresa Fu and has brought his pockets a lot of revenue. Yesterday he attended two events, the first one was on men fragrance where he appeared topless to battle a Boxing instructor. The girls at the event were screaming in excitement, Him laughed: "I love fitness exercises, but I'm worried that I'll be unhappy if I can't maintain my body figure in the future." Speaking of his other half's body figure, will he have criteria for her too? He said: "I like girls who have uniform body shape, the most important is the look, not the upper body part of though, I rarely pay attention to that area."

It was rumored that Theresa matches his criteria, Him did not deny: "She is in fact quite uniform and good looking. Also we have similar thoughts, there are many things we don't have to say it out." Asked if there is a chance for them to develop a relationship, Him said: "My career just started, relationships will think about it later." Today is Theresa's birthday, to avoid, Him won't be inviting her out to celebrate her birthday.

Last night, Him and Theresa attended an Ocean Park event, it was reported they are living together, Theresa denied: "That night it was just Him outside my building getting something, but recently there has been a lot more jobs inviting us both to attend as a couple team, I feel that it's okay to work together."


Source: Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét