18:20
0


Yesterday Bernice Liu and Bosco Wong appeared in Mong Kok for a Halloween themed restaurant opening ceremony. Bosco had on smokey eyes make-up and often pretended to have been 'disjointed', he claimed himself as 'Disjointed Prince'. Bernice wore a low-cut short skirt and pretended to be sexy sailor. The two were on stage posing like vampires, just like how the 'leng mo' (young models) would camera whore, it was very funny!

Asked if Bosco always looks at the leng mo photo books that he stole some tips from them? Bosco quickly denied, he only expressed that Bernice's costume reminded him of leng mos. He also joked that Bernice has potential to blend in her Wing Chun skills to make a cute look. He said: "I haven't even seen one photo book! A Taiwan variety show taught me this, I am old la! I am not interested in body figure, I like skinny shape." Bernice quickly interrupted Bosco and said that he's not interested in the "yi" in her name (TN: Both Bernice and Myolie Wu have the character [yi] in their names. So Bernice is implying Myolie), when asked if he taught Myolie Wu the vampire style? Bosco said" Doesn't match! Myolie is the bright and cool type. (Teach her another style?) What did you say? Sounds erotic!"

Asked Bernice if she's pretending to be a leng mo to seduce Moses Chan? She said: Today I am here to let audience see it. (tell him to buy the newspaper ro see it?) I don't dare! You all tell him to!" About the rumors that TVB has been acquired by Henderson's chairman (Lee Shau Kee), Bosco said: "I am just a small employee and can only do well on my own part! (Got poach?) No, there are so many artists out there. (Get a pay raise?) Everyone wants to, but I don't make the decisions." Bernice only said that even if there is a new boss, its not a great impact to her because she has a long term contract.
Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét