05:41
0


TVB's music show The Voice 2 held the finals last night. The highly Mag Lam won first place with a score of 171.5 and Hurbert Wu won second place only 0.2 points lower than Mag. In addition to first place, Mag also won "Internet's Most Popular 'The Voice" and "My Favourite 'The Voice' Gold Award", making her a three winner. Sheldon Lo, Mag's rumored boyfriend, won third place.

For the first round, Mag Lam performed Kelly Clarkson's "A Moment Like This", first time as a judge Elisa Chan commented that it's ordinary and that Mag is very brave to continue to sing high notes, clearly shows that she can withstand great pressure because she handled it very well during this round.

On the second round, the competition was Unplug style, Mag continued performing English songs, she sang Elton John's "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" to encourage the attitudes of the Hong Kong people. Hurbert Hu chose to sing Fish Leong's "Unfortunately Not You" and Sheldon Lo performed One Republic's "Apologize". In the end, Mag received a combined score of 171.5 points from both rounds and was the winner. Hurbert received 171.3 points for second place, while Sheldon got 170.5 points for third place. Mag being a three award winner also received the golden prize money of HK$80,000.

After the finals, Mag expressed: "Tonight I brought illness with me because I had an infection on my vocal cords so had to get a shot and take medication." The media asked about the decision for her to win was made prior to the competition, participating in the competition did she feel more pressure? Mag said: "I strive to do my best in the competitions, I have no shame. (Will go back to school?) I have to go to school, if I am not well, then I may have to take a day off."

The Voice 2 Finals Winners List

First place: Mag Lam
Second place: Hurbert Wu
Third place: Sheldon Lo

Most Improved: Hurbert Wu
Internet's Most Popular: Mag Lam

My Favourite Gold Songs

1. Mag Lam - "Love How to go On" (Original by A-Lin)
2. James Ng - "A Dream" (Original by Jam Hsiao)
3. Vivian Chan - "Time's Fairytale (Original by: Gallen Lo)

Source: Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét