19:46
0
Murderer's director Roy Chow invited two time Film King Nick Cheung and Alan Tam to be in his new suspenseful action film The Great Hunt (大追捕) (Unofficial Title). Kay Tse and Janice Man are also part of the cast for a battle of wits and strength. First time playing an extreme criminal, Nick actively gained 10 pounds in 5 months and becomes a 'Steel Nick'. Nick said: "I'm eating chicken and steamed vegetables every day, so dry and bland!" Nick laughed and said he refuses to watch food programs on TV otherwise he'll start drooling, he said: "Just thinking about going to the gym every day, I feel like dying!"

Nick frankly said watching himself physically train into a triangular shape, he can't help but recall: "Back then when I was in the police training school, it was just as difficult, but this time I passed out 3 times at the gym." He exposed because of excessive hunger, he pigged out on raw fish: "One time I was so hungry, I ran over to the Japanese shop in the gym, although there was just an earthquake in Japan, I still told the chef to cut me two slices of every type of fish!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét