18:42
0
Gregory Lee (李泳豪) arrived at TVB City at 7:30 PM to film The Boxer King "拳王". Gregory’s expression appeared numb due to his ex-girlfriend, Shirley Yeung’s (楊思琦) break-up announcement before the media today. Accompanied by his father, Lee Ka Ding (李家鼎),Gregory could not help but sob, “I don’t know what happened! We have always been fine. I could not get in touch with Shirley today. I don’t know why she told the press that we broke up. The day before, we spoke on the phone and we were still boyfriend and girlfriend status!”

Gregory continued to cry, “I don’t know what happened! How come she made such a decision? We have been together for many years and both of us sacrificed.” Gregory could not stabilize his emotions and requested that the interview be halted.

Earlier, Shirley noted that Gregory’s parents were aware of the break-up decision. Gregory’s father, Lee Ka Ding, cursed emotionally, “She is [expletive] crazy! I don’t know what happened! We were planning for their wedding! Last week, we had dinner with her.”

Allegedly, there were rumors that there was a third party named Andy may have entered Shirley and Gregory’s relationship. Coincidentally, Andy left a victorious message on his blog, “Finally, an 11-year friendship became fortuitous! I will make the greatest effort to care and love her! I believe I can make her happy! ”

Source: On.cc
Translated by: JayneStars

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét