20:53
0
Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung's marriage has finally come to an end. In the last few months, the two were secretly fighting for their kids' custody and family property. Besides Cecilia breaking her silence yesterday criticizing Nic for acting like a good man and father. For her children, Cecilia was in silence, tolerating the negative news and trying to hold their marriage together. Meanwhile, Nic also made a move yesterday and issued a statement to the media through his manager Mani Fok, in which Nic finally expressed "the painful decision".

On May 18th, Cecilia was exposed to have taken photos with Edison Chen on the flight to Taiwan. The incident angered Nic greatly and it was rumored the couple separated. However, Nic quickly issued a statement expressing he never issued a legal letter to Cecilia requesting for separation. On May 30th, after his statement, Nic remain silent until yesterday when Cecilia publicity attacked him. She claimed she needed to uncover Nic's "true colors", while Nic issued a statement to the media expressing the reason why he kept silent, because he wanted to protect his family all along and reduce the affect on his boys as much as possible.

Nicholas Tse's statement to the media

In the past month, the media had many different reports and speculation on my family affair and marriage situation. In view of the big picture of protecting my family, I, Nicholas Tse hope to reduce the affect the situation may cause to my boys as much as possible, therefore I kept my silence. After several careful self-reflections, today I finally have come to a painful decision. From today on, I will start handling my family affairs, I hope to stop all speculations the public has as soon as possible, and allow everyone to get back to a peaceful life. I also hope my boys have a happy and healthy growth.

Recently, the media has been out hunting everywhere for news on my family matters. I want to thank the media and the public for all the concern and the group of friends and fans that have always been concerned and supported me. As this issue caused pain and trouble for myself, my family, friends and all others who are concerned, I apologize.

For the meantime, I will not respond to anything relating to my marriage or family affairs anymore. To avoid deepen the pain to others, I hope everyone understands and forgive my silence, allowing me to resolve my family issues as soon as possible and focus on my work.

Finally, I am deeply grateful of Cecilia Cheung's contributions in the last five years and sincerely send my blessings to her.


Nicholas Tse
2011-06-24

[Statement in Chinese]



Vows to fight for the boys' custody

Nic's decision to divorce Cecilia is a fact that cannot be changed, Nic also vows to fight for the custody of his boys Lucas and Quintas. This is something that he cannot give in.

Divorce, splitting the family property and the boys' custody, Nic takes it all to court and has passed the case onto his lawyer to handle. As Nic and Cecilia's marriage had always been in doubt, the two were married in the Philippines, and this is a country that does not allow divorce. Will the two be able to divorce as desired? In legal terms, Cecilia and Nic are Hong Kong citizens, although they were married in the Philippines, they can still follow the the HK marriage laws and propose a divorce.

Patrick Tse: It's my fault

Once publicily announcing he 'loves Cecilia', Patrick Tse faces the critical point of his son Nic and Cecilia's divorce. A former good daughter-in-law turns into the person who publicly exposes Nic's nature. Yesterday Patrick said over the phone interview that he is helpless: "It's my fault! I am sorry! (Cecilia talking about Nic like that, are you heartbroken?) I really didn't know my son is that bad! (Are you feeling unhappy?) Not saying! That's it!" As for Nic's younger sister Jennifer Tse, she is currently in Canada, but her manager expressed that she will be back to HK in two weeks.

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily (images)
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét