21:17
0

Ron Ng attended a public event yesterday and the media continued asking of his relationship with Viann Zhang. Ron expressed he will not respond to personal matters. It was said that when the two got back to Ron's house, they didn't come out of the house for 10 hours. Ron said: "Actually we did go out to eat with a bunch of friends."

It was said that the exposure this time, was leaked by Viann. Ron casted a vote of trust for her: "I have confidence in myself and my friends. I was never betrayed. (But it happened to Raymond Lam and Mavis Pan.) His incident is already over. You all give me a break. (Fans are worried you might be hurt by her.) Its better to just worry about my damaging health. I've been filming series and my old injuries came back. I also strained my leg ligaments and cartilage tissue. The doctor advises that I go for surgery, but I can't because of work."


Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @
AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét