19:30
0


Yesterday morning at 11am, Fala Chen was spotted in the lobby of the airport with her father. Once they saw reporters taking photos, they quickly bounced apart and did not stop for interviews. She only said: "I'm just sending off my Daddy's flight!" When her father entered the gate, Fala left and attended TVB series Live on Omission blessing ceremony. Earlier, Fala attended Neway's Prince (Sit Sai Hang) grandmother's funeral as the family's 'daughter-in-law', which won her arrangements to sit with the family. Fala responded: "It is an unhappy event (the funeral), I don't want to talk about it."

Fala later changed into a red Roberto Cavalli dress and wore a diamond watch valued at HK$782,000 to attend the DEWITT event. As there is a gap near the waist on her dress, Fala's jade back was revealed, she said: "The dress is a four way ambush, I already put tape on, and done all the safety measures. (Boyfriend gave you the watch?) Steven Ma taught me how to study watches, I buy for investment. (Tell your boyfriend to give you watches?) I can't wear them when I'm filming, no need! (At Sit Sai Hang's grandmother funeral, you and Marie Zhuge didn't get along?) I don't want to talk about it, respect the occasion."

Also, Fala has paid attention to Stephen Chan's corruption case: "Many artists know, I am concerned for him in my heart, I have no interest in gossiping about the show prices, just want to do my part and not afraid of comparison. (Seize the chance to get a raise?) I cannot control this, just with a healthy image, work hard and have the experience, then there will be brands that will acknowledge you."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét