21:49
0
Sunny Chan and Roger Kwok are arguing every day in TVB new series Wax and Wane. Sunny is often pulling his throat when he's showing anger, it's rough and too over. He was named 'The Second Alex Man' by Netizens. Yesterday Roger, Sunny and Ron Ng attended the series promotional event. Roger directly said he felt Sunny was 'very noisy': "He has always been like that! It's not now that he's rough and noisy, since I was shooting Threshold of an Era with him, I gave him 10 years. I told him before don't talk so much, don't be so noisy. (Did he listen?) If he did, there won't be a situation like this today. (His scenes are going to be cut?) Perhaps there are going to be some changes, in fact the series is already getting into the climax, this series needs time to heat up."

Suny stressed that he's just doing what the script requires him to and got agreement by the director. Watching again, does he feel there is a problem in his performance? He said: "I rarely watch playbacks of my own scenes, the director says it's fine, then that works. (Said your the Second Alex Man?) I really don't know, I don't dare to say! (Roger said your noisy too!) Haha...perhaps that's just my nature and character. Roger never told me."

Roger's wife Cindy Au is expected to due in October. Asked if he would compete with Raymond Cho for ligation surgery endorsements? Roger said: "I won't have kids, won't have to do the surgery. I can do condom endorsements." As recently there has been an outbreak of the scarlet fever, Roger said he will pay more attention to his son's health.

As for Ron, rumored girlfriend Kate Tsui did not attend because she was ill. Asked if Kate fell ill because of his relationship with Viann Zhang? Ron said, that won't happen because they are just colleagues.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét