09:44
0
On June 24th, Nicholas Tse (謝霆鋒)issued a written statement to the media regarding recent rumors over his marriage crisis with Cecilia Cheung (張栢芝). Nic indicated that after careful consideration, he made a painful decision to settle family matters and hoped that public speculation will cease. He expressed deep gratitude to his wife, Cecilia Cheung, for her sacrifices over the last five years and sent his heartfelt wishes.

Below is Nicholas Tse’s full-length statement:

In recent months, the media had different reports and speculation regarding my family and marriage. Due to my priority in protecting my family and hoping to reduce impact on my family and two sons, I, Nicholas Tse, remained silent. After repeated careful consideration, I finally made ​​a painful decision. From today onwards, I will settle my family situation and hope that outside speculation will cease, allowing my family to lead a quiet life. I hope that my sons can grow up healthily and happily.

Recently the media has been running around for interviews regarding my family situation. I want to take the opportunity to thank the media and the public interest, as well as my friends and fans who have offered their support all along. I apologize to my family, friends, and involved parties who may have been hurt and disturbed by the situation.

For the time being, I will no longer respond to questions regarding my marriage and family matters to avoid further hurting my family. I hope everyone will understand and tolerate my silence, allowing me to resolve family matters as quickly as possible and concentrate on work.

Finally, I deeply thank Cecilia Cheung for her sacrifices over the last five years and send her my heartfelt wishes.
Nicholas Tse

June 24, 2011

Source: On.cc
Translated by: JayneStars

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét