21:14
0

Currently losing weight for his new film, Nick Cheung appeared at the Tsim Sha Racecourse for the The 2nd Watch Premier Cup Race Day. Yesterday was Father's Day, Nick said his daughter is forever his 'second most loved', he said: "My daughter said she loved me to millions and millions, but when she said she loved her mom (Esther Kwan), it is to 'infinity'. I just want to see them happy, then I'm happy."

He will soon rush over to Beijing for the Treasure Inn promotion. When speaking of Nicholas Tse, whom is currently rumored to be in marriage crisis, will also be at the promotion, Nick laughed: "When the time comes, he will show up. We have to talk about the movie as quickly as possible before he appears. (His publicity surpasses yours?) No, because his news is very shocking, so the media just wants him to speak out." As for himself, he does not want to bother Nic, so his initial plans to Kuala Lumpur to visit the set was cancelled too: "We don't talk about gossips when we see each other, even if he wants to tell me, I stop him because I don't want to gossip about his family matters." He feels that Nic can handle the situation.

Yesterday Nic met his TVB old colleagues Raymond Lam and Winnie Young again, which made him crave for shooting TV series again. He said: "I want to shoot a TVB series, but I'm afraid I can't handle the difficulty. I don't want colleagues to accommodate me, even if I'm just guest starring it's still like half dead, so the chance is pretty small." Reporters teased that shooting TV series requires a chok look. He joked: "Chok, I haven't played with in a long time. Mines is the natural chok!"


Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét