19:20
0
Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma, Him Law and Mandy Wong attended TVB new series 36 Hours On Call costume fitting yesterday. Tavia joked that recently her 'career' has been changing a lot. She has now been a lawyer, doctor and teacher before, breaking 'the girl next door' image. Tavia said: "This time, it's pretty stressful because I'm portraying a cardiologist. I will first have to learn the ways to handle a surgical knife and electric drill before I can do it. When the time comes, there will be medical personnel around to supervise the set."

It was said Tavia will have to 'lead the newcomers' in this series, she said: "I don't think so, they have their own specialties. Actually, I have pressure when I put on this doctor's jacket, can't put up a surgical knife like I'm a kid. I have to learn about first aid and how to handle emergencies otherwise people will tease that I'm not professional." As one of the cast, Marcus Tin, was said to have worked as a doctor in the ER, Tavia expressed if she doesn't understand the language, she will ask him.

Tavia will soon be in court to testify on TVB General Manager Stephen Chan's corruption case. She said: "I want to get there early, and gossip about the prices other artists get to attend shows! (Hear about Mr. Chan's cohabiting relationship too?) I am just going to provide information about the jobs, other things I probably won't have the chance to listen. Besides, his personal business is not related to me."

Kenneth Ma also does not believe he'll be 'leading the newcomers'. He said: "In the series, there are many doctors in training, and TVB also needs new faces, so audience can have more choices." Kenneth will be playing a neurologist, he laughed: "Luckily, I'm a neurologist because I heard gynecologists have it miserable, and they lose all their 'feelings'! In the series, I have a relationship with Tavia and Mandy Wong. I even have intimate scenes with Mandy, thanks to the Producer that I get to kiss another new co-star."

Him Law was a guest for the Miss HK outdoor shooting earlier, and it was said he stole the contestants' limelight? He laughed: "Looking at the report now, it's not too bad. I wasn't said to have made mistakes, this time I'm just assisting the contestants for the shoot."

Source: Mingpao, On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét