00:49
0
Janice Man Wing Shan yesterday attended a cosmetic product press conference. She will work with Nick Cheung Ka Fai on the new film DAI JUI BO (BIG CHASE) and hoped to lose weight. "Lately it's a little tough. Earlier I went on a holiday and gained a few pounds. Now I have to start losing weight because I will have to make a movie soon."

"This time the character is great and has a lot of potential. I saw how amazing Ka Fai has been and trained to have a six pack ab, I have to work hard as well. His will power is great, he really is very thin and very fit. I am afraid that if I don't lose any weight, I can be fatter than him at any minute." Weighing only 101 pounds, Janice would like to drop to 95.

Source: takungpao, mingpao, on.cc
Translated by: hktopten

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét