20:31
0
The Peter Chan Ho Sun directed, Donnie Yen Chi Tan, Takeshi Kaneshiro (Gum Sing Mo) and Tang Wei starred WU XIA yesterday held a Beijing press conference. Gum Sing Mo's Sichuan dialect became the entire film's funny and bright spot.

Gum Sing Mo apologized for his less than accurate Sichuan dialect. "I wasn't fluent and no one understood me, I am truly sorry. This was a very huge challenge for me in this film." Tang Wei in the film played a village lady. She did not have much screen time or many lines. When she saw the child actor Xiao Tian who played her son in the film suddenly appeared, she was so excited that she shed tears. Xiao Tian not only wished "Mama" would return to Yunnan where he would cook roast meat for "Mama". He also asked, "When would I have a little brother?"

Chan Ho Sun gave high recognition to Tang Wei's performance. He said that he recognized Tang Wei's performance from CROSSING HENNESSY (YUET MOON HIN NEI SI) so I asked her to perform. The originally minor role due to Tang Wei's very outstanding performance finally added her screen time at the end of the film.

Source: takungpao, singtao, on.cc
Translated by: hktopten

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét