17:44
0
Yesterday, Shawn Yue brought his first Mandarin album "Not A Star N.A.S." to Nanjing as a guest on Jiangsu Entertainment's "Exceptionally Different Class" Program and accepted an exclusive interview from reporters. Self-proclaimed "Not A Star" Shawn Yue hopes everyone can consider him as a friend. When talking about personal relationship topics, he openly admitted that rumored girlfriend Shu Qi is only a good friend. He also expressed ideas about hoping to find a girlfriend and marry, but the reality is that there is no time at the moment, thus he will prepare in his mind.

If not a celebrity, then he would be a sports teacher

Releasing a first Mandarin album, it is clearly popular celebrity Shawn Yue, yet you have raised a album title, why is this? "I hope everyone does not address me like this, it would be good if everyone addresses me as Ah Le. I am not too used to people calling me a celebrity, I feel a little uncomfortable. I like acting, I like singing, I like making music, I did take up a profession called 'celebrity', but it would be good if everyone considers me as a friend, no need to consider me as a celebrity." Shawn Yue tells the journalist, even though a celebrity's halo is very dazzling, but he occassionally has thought about not being a celebrity, because a celebrity's personal area is very small, which makes him the most depressed. When the journalist asked, if one day you in fact are not a celebrity, what would Shawn Yue do? He answered extremely quickly: "Definitely be an athlete or sports teacher I guess, from childhood I grew up learning this, I am very interested in this."

Hopes to date; Shu Qi is only a good friend

Some time ago, Shawn Yue and Shu Qi suddenly communicated often on Weibo, eight conversations in one month, and extremely ambiguous. Thus, people broke out the news that the two were actually dating. About this, Shawn Yue denies with a smile. "Shu Qi is a very good girl, I really admire her, but we really are only good friends. A little while ago we were working together, so we communicated a little more." Shawn Yue revealed, at the moment he is single, and extremely looks forward to being able to date. "Sometimes I indeed feel lonely, hope there will be someone who can be together with me, together share things by my side. But right now work is too busy, and there is no time to date. Hopefully within a few years I can resolve personal issues." Raising the topic of requirements for choosing a spouse, Shawn Yue expressed that as a person's age increases, requirements change. "Being comfortable when looking at appearance is enough, personality is most important, must get along with each other, must be able to get along with each other for a long time."

Source: People
Translated by: starlightcolors @ AsianFanatics

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét