10:48
0

The TVB actress also announced that she would not be renewing her contract with the broadcast station

After she was photographed dating businessman Alastair Lam, Hong Kong actress Bernice Liu's image took a nose dive ... going from girl-next-door to gold digger.

On the other hand, her former lover Moses Chan's fortune took a turn for the better. The 'loyal boyfriend' became known as the most eligible bachelor in broadcast station TVB.

In a recent interview, Bernice announced that she would not be renewing her contract with TVB, her employer for the last 10 years. The actress also spoke about Moses for the first time.

"We had already broken up in 2008," she said.

The actress, who is now free from contractual agreement, added, "I obeyed my employer to keep my mouth shut. However, during my only interview, I was painted to be 'insinuating that Aimee Chen is the third party'." Aimee Chan is rumoured to be Moses' current girlfriend.

Bernice also expressed her disappointment in Moses.

"If he had publicly announced the end to our relationship, I wouldn't have been misunderstood by everybody," she said.

When Bernice was photographed with Alastair, Moses had remarked, 'what is in the past has passed', causing the public to think that Bernice had left Moses for a rich businessman.

Although Bernice has always been a favourite amongst commercial clients and well-loved by her audiences, she had always been a B-class actress in TVB.

"I guess the only thing I can do is wait. Even after all these years, I have never won an award. Maybe I don't know the rules of being an actress," said a melancholic Bernice.

Bernice has yet to announce her next steps. It is rumoured that a management company in China had offered her a contract to film dramas there.

Source: xin.msn

Credits: Selfish elite @ AsianFanatics

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét