20:32
0

Last night, Stephy Tang participated in the recording for (JSG). Yesterday afternoon she wrote on her Weibo that her neck really hurts and uploaded a photo of her in a neck brace. She is also worried that her pain may affect her performance on (JSG).

It was seen last night that Stephy did not use her neck brace for the JSG performance and was very careful in her actions. She expressed that the main reason for her pain is cervical dislocated. She said: "Maybe I hurt myself from dancing, I don't know. Yesterday it started hurting, it's quite serious as it's also inflamed. Right now I feel like a mummy when I sleep, it's hard to get up! Actually the doctor told me not to dance, I'll withstand it." Reporters asked if rumored boyfriend Alex Fong has asked about her condition? Stephy sweetily smiles: "I should ask him for advice, he's always injuring himself."

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét