20:27
0

This year Niki Chow comes back with a new book, she is launching her 5th book that she personally wrote. This year she is releasing a collection of articles on her travels in Hokkaido, entitled (Cherish). It is a travel book that expressed her feelings through her adventures. She felt: "There is no money earned for releasing a book. I am also not looking at the money because I'm not a professional writer. So every year when I release a book, it is the moment where I share with my readers. This year I want to tell everyone to cherish everything, for example family relationships, friendship and even the earth, also needs to be cherished." Asked if she has any place that she really wants to go, but hasn't gotten the chance to? She said: "Maldives, but I want to leave for my honeymoon, go to this place with my husband. To me, it is the sweetest place, so have to share it with my other half."

In the last two years, she has faced the young models releasing their photo books, will focus be on them too at the Book Fair? Niki said: "I really haven't paid attention to that nor do I have any comments. But, if the media can give a little more attention, actually there are many artists who worked hard in releasing a book, that way it be a little fairer to evryone else."
Source: Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét