18:36
0

Kevin Cheng and Bernice Liu were filming for "The Residential Army" yesterday at a park in Yau Ma Tei. Bernice who was suddenly caught in emotions cried on Kevin Cheng's shoulder. Before starting filming, she was at the side, developing her emotions, and she succeeded at one go. Kevin Cheng was asked what does he think about collaborating with Liza Wang, he said, " Actually Liza-jie is serious too, as long as I'm punctual, read all my scripts then shouldn't be a problem, instead I think that she's quite fun and can joke too."

Earlier, Bernice was said to command Charmaine Sheh and wants to win back Moses Chan, Kevin was asked if he would comfort Ah Sheh, he did not say much, "I haven't seen her, let's see when I meet her." (Ring her up?) "There's no need, it's just rumours!" (Don;t wana give a call to good friend?) "I wouldn't suddenly talk to her about all these." Bernice laughingly said, "No win no lose, actually that time it was so happen that there's an event invited Moses and I to attend, we were working." Speaking about TV King and Bernice was asked if she supports Moses, she expressed that it's not necessary, because she's good friends with Wayne Lai, and she always calls him as "Ah Gor".
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét