19:32
0



Every artist has their idol, this is not exceptional for Irene Wan Bik Ha. Her idol is the very well-known and top in film industry, Chow Yun-Fat, she said, "I've watched his series since I was very young, I feel that he has the style and has good acting skills, after that when I entered the industry, I filmed about 2 to 3 films, then I had a chance to collaborate with Fat-gor and Tony Leung Chiu Wai, I think that film was called "Di Xia Qing" (Love Unto Waste), that time I was still new, of course I was happy being able to film such a good movie with my idol Chow Yun Fat. Before I started filming it, I was even nervous until I passed out." Irene also praised that Chow Yun Fat was very nice, taught her how to pose, how to avoid from the camera and all, she praised that he's a senior who's very willing to teach the juniors."

Translator: Eujean lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét