20:38
0
In the recent months, Charlene Choi been troubled by an on-going flu. Yesterday she flew to Shanghai to attend a radio station promotional event, but just before leaving her house to catch the flight, she suddenly felt sick, feeling nauseous and vomited. She eventually collapsed on the floor. Charlene was rushed to the hospital and after the doctor treated her, she is fine, nothing serious. After being on saline IV, she is sent home to rest.
Yesterday afternoon, Ah Sa reveals through Weibo that she is okay: "Recently I've been sick all the time, have been on medication, too much medicine my stomach can't handle it. Today (referring to Yesterday) I was suppose to go to Shanghai for promotional event, but before I left the door, I couldn't walk, felt dizzy and threw up. I eventually had to go to the hospital to get a shot before I felt better. About today's event, to the organizer, fans who went to te loaction for nothing and my manager Mani, who was awakened by me at 6am in the morning, I persoannly apolgize, I am sorry!" Ah Sa uploaded a salty egg congee photo and expressed that she's just eating congee.

Her manager Mani Fok expressed that Ah Sa passed out because she overworked herself. After going to the hospital and being on saline IV, she is fine and is at home resting. As for her absence from thr radio promotional event, Ah Sa will make it up in September. Asked if Ah Sa will get some time off to rest? Mani said: "No, Ah Sa has to work on anadvertisement tomorrow, it will depend on her health condition before EEG makes a decision."
Source: Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét