19:00
0



Yesterday night, Julian Cheung Chi Lam and Anita Yuen were watching a magic show by a famous magician, Cyril. There were other artistes who supported the show, such as Michelle Reis, Hui Chun Hang, Sam Lee and his girlfriend, Wilson Chin and many others.

Chilam laughed at himself saying that he's a magician himself, he likes to play poker cards, he looks to Cyril as one of his idols, " Today I come to learn more things, hopefully I'll get to use them in my concert next year." (Want to perform magic at concert next year?) "I want to show more to audiences." (Has your son seen before?) "Not yet, he's too young." Chilam also said that he never tried using magic to pursue girls, "When I was young I didn't know how to play, when I know how to play there was no chance for me to pursue girls!"
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét