06:34
0

The day before, Dai Si Chung passed away from a heart attack. When he was alive, he had contract disputes with his apprentice Kevin Cheng. Earlier Kevin expressed that he is planning to attend Dai's funeral as a final tribute to him. To our surprise, yesterday "Teacher Dai Si Chung's Funeral Committee" issued a document stating that Kevin and Teacher Dai had too much gossips, his family expressed: "hope Kevin Cheng respects our decision, he is not suitable to attend the funeral. This is in attempt to avoid an awkward situation, the media causing a commotion and cause an emotional impact to the Dai family." The document also said that this was Dai Si Chung's wish.

Currently in Singapore, Kevin expressed that he will respect the decision: "I respect this decision. I absolutely do not want to cause unnecessary troubles for Teacher Dai's family, nor do I want the media to stir up false news. I will go pay my respects to him when the right time comes." Kevin also sends his blessings: "Hope Teacher has a good journey."

Dai Si Chung oldest daughter accepted a telephone interview and strongly stressed that it's not that they are not accepting Kevin's worship nor are they angry. It just that her father has always kept a low profile and that their family hopes to have the funeral peacefully. She said: "I hope to end all the gossips. I'm afraid there will be a confusion and an awkward scene if Kevin comes. We are all just hoping that my father rests in peace. We received our father's generous intentions and I believe that my father would be the same, if Kevin does want to pay his respects, it does not have to be on a chosen day. In the future, when my father's ashes are set, he can go then."

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét