02:58
0


Yesterday Ella Koon held a press conference for her new album under the rainy weather. Yesterday the Ella who enetered the industry for 6 years already appeared at the conference in a white sports car with over hundred fans at the location supporting her. Ella felt and teared up. Asked if Ella's doctor boyfriend came to the event too? Ella sweetly said: "I don't know, I didn't really invite him. I don't see him, but he did SMS me to show his support. I gave him a copy of my album too and he praised me." Reporters suggested that her boyfriend go sweep all her albums and pass them out to the nurses. Ella laughed: "The hospital is for treating patients, hope everyone stays healthy. But I do hope that he'll consider suggestion." Also, getting popular through her English singing, Ella reveals that her album includes 1 English and Mandarin song.

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét