19:01
0


Stephy changed from a plain innocent girl to a "Dancing and Singing Queen". Earlier she was shooting a MV for her new song (No One Knows), changing into her sexy dancing outfit, a fitting black leather suit revealing her waist, dancing with a bunch of female dancers. Bringing a fresh look, Stephy said, " I kept running this month, practice yoga, cycle to increase my stamina, I hope to really bring it all out when I perform."

Stephy went all way out for dancing, recording was also quite a big pressure to Stephy, she said, " This time, for this song I've looked for my idol Jacky Cheung's new album's composers to help in composing melodies, I feel very proud too, I hope I can sing better so that everyone will like!"
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét